Nurse – Clinical Lead/Unit Manager
St Philips Care Group
Selby, North Yorkshire
Clinical Lead Nurse required, for The Grange, based in North Yorkshire, Selby
Full Time, 38.5hrs, from £24ph
RGN – UK NMC active Pin required.
St Philip's Care is dedicated to providing outstanding care to our clients which is why we have been named 'The most outstanding care group in the UK' and ‘The most improved Dementia Care Group in the UK’ by the UK Over 50s Housing Awards.
Are you an experienced nurse with a UK registered current PIN, looking to change your career path, that allow you to continue to offer an excellent level of person centred care?
Are you a nurse who is passionate about the care of the elderly and is able to ensure that each resident is enabled to be as independent as possible?
Do you want to do your best for people and provide and excellent quality of care?
We are seeking an experienced Nurse with management skills looking for a role in an elderly nursing home. This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse with management experience to join a dedicated team of nurses and carers who are passionate about caring and believe in delivering person centred care.
The successful candidate will have management experience and the ability to lead and manage a team of staff in the absence of the Care Home Manager, whilst supporting the Manager in the day-to-day running of the Care Home and to proactively deputize were required.
You will provide support and leadership to the care home staff ensuring quality in the delivery of care. You will be continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Supervision and appraisal of Nursing and Senior staff Team
- Administration of Clinical Audits
- Safe administration of medications
- Liaising with Social Work and Care Inspectors in the absence of the Home Manager
- Undertake Investigations into practice as required
- Oversight of all units within the home – Nursing, Dementia and Residential
- Must have experience of digital recording platforms and E MARs
As Staff Nurse you must have:
- An active UK NMC Pin Number
- Previous experience of management in a hospital or Nursing Home
- A Passion for Care of the Elderly
Benefits of working with the St Philips Family
- A supportive, inclusive, friendly working environment
- Free Uniform
- Free parking
- Paid Breaks
- Welcome Box
- Town Centre Location
- Access to NHS Training
- The opportunity to progress and gain further qualifications “learn while you earn!”
- 4-weekly pay periods
- Paid induction and shadow shifts
- E – Learning incentive scheme
- Wellbeing and Mental Health Support
- Paid holiday
- Flexible opportunities to fit around your life
- Rewards scheme for all staff
- Refer a friend bonus scheme worth £100.00 per friend
- To be part of the St Philip’s Care family across the UK
- Option to join the people pension if not automatically enrolled.