JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey…
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A NIGHT PORTER AT MERCURE PAIGNTON
What you'll be doing…
- Address and resolve questions or queries pertaining to guest enquiries.
- Maintain effective key control and high levels of employees and guests security.
- Participate in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests.
- Maintaining a presence on reception throughout the night dealing with in-house guest requests and the check-in of late arrivals
- Night Audit
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements…
- Ability to work well on your own using your own initiative and with others
- Follow the checklist protocols and be confident in computer skills and telephone answering
- Be a good team player and all round problem solver to help our guests
- Pleasant personality
- Night owl
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture…
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click hereto watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact [email protected].