New Homes Sales Advisor – Sheerness
Are you an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor looking for work for a company that can offer their staff strong salaries, career progression prospects and exceptional training programs?
Our clients are such a company! Currently, they are looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to join work alongside the developer they are working with in the Sheerness area.
- 5-day working week – Tuesday to Saturday
The successful New Homes Sales Advisor will be offered:
- £20,000 – £25,000 Basic
- Uncapped on target earnings
- 33 days paid holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday!
- Pension and life insurance
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Career progression
Requirements for this New Homes Sales Advisor role:
- New Homes Sales experience
- Have a fantastic telephone manner, great at building rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers.
- Naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic.
- You’ll be able to think on your feet and be flexible.
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
Key tasks include:
- Registering potential homebuyers details
- Site viewings
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion
- Promote the use of company-recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking and advertising
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met, and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by the Client
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.