Multi-Trade Plasterer Contract
Islington, Greater London
Multi-Trade Plasterer – Islington
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Trade Plasterer in the London Borough of Islington.
£19.96 – £21.96 per hour PAYE.
Full-time(40 hours per week).
Roles and Responsibilities-
To support the delivery of quality repairs to ensure decent and suitable housing working as part of a team carrying out Plastering works associated, but not limited, to maintenance works.
Wet Trade/Plasterer Duties:
- Carry out Plastering works repairs and maintenance within social housing properties, voids and occupied.
- Ensure works are completed at a high standard within given time frames.
- Carry out works allocated by appointments.
- Carrying out construction, fault fixing and maintenance duties in line with contract specifications.
- Ensuring tools and equipment are maintained in good condition and restocking these when needed.
- Responding positively to complaints and breakdowns in service delivery, by resolving problems or set into motion the means of resolution, ensuring customers are kept informed.
- Providing accurate and timely information on the progress of works that is easily understood by the customer.
(Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience in residential properties
- Good social skills
- Good customer service
- Asbestos awareness certificate
- DBS check
- DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIRED
If you are interested in our Multi-Trade Plasterer role, contact Lucas on 0161 241 0370 or email