Multi Drop Driver C2 LGV Login to Save this vacancy
Dagenham, Greater London
About The Role
We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Bringing Healthcare closer.
This is at the heart of everything we do at Alliance Healthcare and we would love for you to join us on our journey to help millions of patients across the UK lead healthier lives.
Our Service Centres play a pivotal role in the success of our business and are responsible for ensuring hat we deliver potentially lifesaving medicines to an extensive network of local customers on a twice daily basis.
As a Multi Drop Driver, you will be responsible for the timely, efficient and accurate delivery of our pharmaceutical products to all our valued customers. Our delivery drivers are the daily point of contact with our customers. Customer Care is essential in that their deliveries are correct, and any shortages or errors are reported promptly. Therefore, scanning and checking of items are a priority to ensure this is maintained correctly. You will also be responsible for a daily vehicle check to ensure it is in a roadworthy condition and will always maintain the security of the vehicle.
Days of Work:
Hours per Week:
Rate of Pay:
If this sounds like a role for you, please get in touch!
We do receive a lot of applications for our driver roles, so we may close this advert early should we receive sufficient applications.
- Full UK manual driving licence
- No more than three live points on your driving licence
- Capable of bending and lifting in line with our Health and Safety regulations
Whilst Alliance Healthcare is committed to developing positive policies to promote equal opportunities in employment, we have a duty of care to ensure we do not instigate or worsen any conditions that would prevent the employee from carrying out manual handling duties.
On that basis, for this role we cannot make "reasonable adjustments" for any applicant who is unable to carry out such duties. If you are unsure as to whether this applies to your application, you must detail on your application form and discuss at interview, any information you feel may be relevent.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Positive attitude towards customer care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
If sucessfully shortlisted, you will attend an online interview which is successful will lead to a driving assessment and computer based risk assessment at the Service Centre.
As well as your salary, we can also offer you the following additional benefits working with us, targeted at your wellbeing, both inside and outside of work.
- Service Based Holidays
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- Contributory pension scheme after 3 months' service
- Career development and various internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme with free legal and financial advice as well as mental health counselling
- Access to Perks at Work, with discounts at various retailers such as Currys, Samsung, HelloFresh and more.
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders at work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team members can also take up to two paid volunteer days per calendar year to carry out volunteer activities
- Charity days for events such as Children in Need and fun activities all year round
About The Company
Alliance Healthcare is a leading distributor and wholesaler of pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare products, serving over 16,200 pharmacies, hospitals and dispensing doctors throughout the United Kingdom.
We play a significant role in the medical supply chain and everything that we do has a direct impact on the end user, the patient. As part of AmerisourceBergen, we are ideally placed to help you grow and develop your career as far as you want to go.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is to create a culture were we value the differences that a diverse workplace brings, powering greater collaboration and innovation