Mortgage & Protection Adviser – Cambridge
Our clients, a nationally recognised estate agency, are looking for an ambitious Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their busy team in Cambridge. This is an extremely busy office, therefore you will not be short of leads.
The client is experiencing high levels of business at present, and they have a steady stream of referrals coming through their estate agency branches, making this role potentially lucrative for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the role of a Mortgage& Protection Adviser:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in the branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
Requirements for the role of a Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Mortgage experience is preferable but will look at attitude and a good sales background.
- Full CeMAP Qualification
- CAS status preferred.
- Full UK Driving license
- £22,000 – £26,000
- £60,000 – £70,000 OTE.
- Car Allowance
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.