Mortgage and Protection Adviser – St Austell
St Austell, Cornwall
My clients are an independent, award-winning firm that is currently looking for a Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their successful team on a Self-Employed basis.
They are looking for a professional Mortgage and Protection Adviser, who has what it takes to maximise every opportunity, to join their highly successful team based in Par, Cornwall.
As my clients are directly authorised, their advisors have access to all products in the market and therefore are able to provide clients with the best advice and outcome for their individual mortgage and protection needs.
If you are driven, with a strong work ethic and have the desire for personal development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that will provide what you need to reach your true earning potential.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser for our clients, you'll be required to work on a self-employed basis. You must be local to the office in Par, but you can have the flexibility of working from home or the office.
The successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser will be offered:
- Realistic OTE of £50,000 – £80,000
- Guarantee available to help whilst building a pipeline
- 45/55 up to £50,000 Banked, then 70% on everything.
- Excellent earnings potential on a competitive employed basis with an uncapped commission package
- Lots leads provided by the firm
- All the training, support and facilities needed to achieve your full potential
Responsibilities for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role:
- Ensure that compliance processes are being followed at all times.
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulatory, product, legislative and technical requirements
- Retaining customer records in line with the firm’s Data security/data protection/record-keeping policy
- Making sure all customer files are compliant on an ongoing basis
- Following the firm’s relevant advice and sales procedures at all times.
- Ensure that all customer contact is carried out in a professional and courteous way
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.