Mortgage Adviser – Coventry
Our clients who are based in Coventry are looking for an ambitious Mortgage Adviser to join their team and help drive the company forward.
They are experiencing high levels of business at present, and they have a steady stream of referrals coming through their estate agency branch, making this role potentially lucrative for the right individual.
They are a direct authorised firm who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to liaise with the Director and help the business grow, meaning there will be excellent progression opportunities down the line which could potentially see you climb the ladder in your career with our clients.
Key responsibilities of the Mortgage Adviser include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in the branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
- Completing your own admin for the first few months, when your business levels increase, you will be provided free admin support to allow you to focus on the advising.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Adviser you must have the following requirements:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Mortgage Adviser either from a bank of Whole of Market environment
- Full CeMAP Qualification
- Full UK Driving license
The working hours for this Mortgage Adviser position are:
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Office based
- No weekend working
In return, our client is offering the successful Mortgage Adviser:
- Basic salary of between £25,000 – £30,000
- Based on their great commission structure, the OTE for this position is £60,000 – £70,000 OTE
- Around 70 leads are being provided on a monthly basis as well as an already established back-book of business.
- The chance to help the company grow and enjoy fantastic progression opportunities down the line
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.