Midday Meals Supervisor – Part-time
Midday Meals Supervisor – Part-time
- Pay:££2,525 – £2,633 for hours and weeks stated
- Start Date:ASAP
- App Close Date:26/03/2023 at 23:45
We are seeking to appoint Midday Meals Supervisor at Cedar Children’s Academy to stimulate and engage our children in exciting play and games at lunchtime whilst maintaining their safety. A willingness to work as part of a team and seek positive solutions is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our school and join our Trust!
What you will need to succeed:
For a full list of responsibilities please see the attached JD
- To be able to supervise pupils in the dining areas
- Ensure good standards of behaviour by the pupils; are maintained.
- Assist with associated ancillary duties (e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean, etc).
- Ensure School security regulations; are upheld.
- Provide welfare support to the pupils of the school, including undertaking first aid duties (depending on training).
- Attend appropriate training sessions in order to increase knowledge and skills.
- To ensure First Aid; is given and actions are recorded in the First Aid book. Bumps to the head MUST be reported to the Office and class teacher.
- To ensure confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the children and the school.
- To be flexible and adaptable to deal with the changing needs of the school
- At the discretion of the school you may be required to work between 1 -5 INSET days per an academic year to complete additional training and safeguarding updates.
What our Trust will offer you:
- A supportive working environment
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/ Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccinations, eye care vouchers.
- Generous employer contribution to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff.
- Free, secure on-site parking.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working at one of our vibrant and friendly schools, and benefitting from a supportive network of colleagues, then please apply today!
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Visits to our schools are encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact Danielle Donoghue ([email protected])
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process, please email [email protected]
Information about the school
“Staff feel well supported by leaders. Teachers recognise that leaders have worked hard to make sure their workloads are managed fairly.”
“Staff value the training and support they receive. Leaders recognise talent in staff and deploy them across the school to coach and support colleagues.”
Ofsted Report May 2019
At Cedar, we believe in a strong partnership between the school and parents, benefiting our children with stability and the ability to develop, an inspiring workforce who show a relentless dedication to school improvement.
We encourage pupils to be proud of their school and achieve in an exciting environment. We celebrate everyone’s success and provide each pupil with the life chances they deserve. We are relentless in pursuing the best and show care and hope for all our pupils who will become young adults of the future.
Job Contact Information
- Name:Simon Arnold
- Address:Cedar Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent, ME2 2JP
- Telephone: 0333 360 2104
- Email: [email protected]
Fax: 01634 338 261