Manager Donor Fundraising Manager
Are you a skilled fundraiser with a passion for securing income from high net worth individuals and philanthropic donors? Do you have experience in developing and delivering bespoke and engaging cultivation and stewardship events for donors? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a committed and dynamic Major Gifts Manager to join our team at the RDA National Office, based in Lowlands Equestrian Centre, Warwickshire. As the Major Gifts Manager, you will play a key role in developing and delivering the strategy for major gifts and philanthropy, working in collaboration with the rest of the fundraising team to grow income and achieve ambitious targets.
- Job Title: Major Gifts Manger
- Location: RDA National Office (Lowlands Equestrian Centre, Warwickshire) (remote an option)
- Salary: £44,000 per annum
- Working Pattern: Full-time, 6 Month contract
- Develop and implement a robust strategy to secure income from high net worth individuals and philanthropic donors.
- Lead on the generation of creative and impactful collateral to attract and retain donors aligned with RDA’s strategic objectives and messaging.
- Build, update, and generate a major donor portfolio and pipeline to raise income and report against KPIs.
- Identify potential major donors through RDA’s extended networks, as well as identifying prospects with a likely interest in our cause.
- Lead and directly manage a portfolio of key donor relationships – regionally and nationally.
- Develop and deliver a philanthropy-focused and objective-led special events programme for our high-value supporters.
- Ensure that all donor communications are handled appropriately, promptly, and courteously.
- Maintain a timetable of deadlines to ensure donors receive reports and other correspondence as required.
What's unique about this role and team?
At RDA, we are committed to making a difference to the lives of disabled people through the provision of therapy, fitness, and skills development. As a Major Gifts Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate and driven team to develop and deliver the strategy for major gifts and philanthropy. We are proud of our inclusive culture, where everyone's skills and abilities are valued and celebrated.
To apply, please send a CV for the attention of Frederick Hillinger at TPP Recruitment, and he will follow up with more information about the role, the recruitment process and answer any questions you have. Alternatively, email [email protected] to arrange a further discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.