Maintenance Supervisor (Multi-skilled) Full Time
Our client is a leading heavy industry manufacturing company and due to their continued success Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Maintenance Supervisor.
The successful applicant will lead a small team of electrical & mechanical maintenance engineers at our client’s busy manufacturing plant.
Reporting to the Plant Manager you will provide ‘hands-on’ maintenance supervision for a small team of electrical and mechanical engineers.
Ensuring the planned preventative maintenance schedule is implemented and the effective allocation of resources to reactive maintenance needs your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Supervise a team of engineers to ensure the effective delivery of planned and reactive maintenance in a busy CNC machine factory
- Electrical installation, maintenance and repair of single & 3-phase electrical systems
- Motors, inverters, contactors, sensors relays, switch gear, plc fault find and repair (Siemens)
- Mechanical maintenance and repair of machinery including induction CNC lathes & milling machines, furnaces, conveyors, overhead cranes, heat treatment, conveyors
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, compressors, pumps, motors
- Facilities maintenance
- Project work
The successful candidate will be an experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer (electrical bias) with supervisory experience.
We are seeking applicants who have excellent plc and controls skills preferably Siemens (applicants with programming skills will be beneficial).
Applicants should have previous experience in CNC machine maintenance & repair and ideally you will have a heavy industry manufacturing background.
You will have at least 3 years maintenance supervisor or manager experience and you will be a hands-on leader capable of leading, mentoring and motivating a small team of engineers.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday (Days) 37.5 hours
Excellent basic salary £47K – £52K Negotiable
36 days annual leave