Land Consultant – Medway – Kent
Do you have experience in an Estate Agency or New Homes?
Our client is one of the most successful estate agencies across the southeast of England. They’re looking to strengthen their Land department by adding a Land Consultant in the Medway region.
As a Land Consultant, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday (occasional weekends required)
The successful Land Consultant will be offered:
- Circa £26,000 basic salary (Depending on experience)
- Generous commission structure
- Company car or car allowance
- 33 days paid holiday
- Holiday commission
- Structured career path
To be considered for the Land Consultant role, you must have the following:
- Previous Estate Agency or Land & New Homes experience
- Strong networking skills and ability to build professional relationships
- Exceptional customer service with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Self-motivation with great time management skills
As a Land Consultant, your role will involve:
- Sourcing and selling land on behalf of the company
- Dealing with referrals, identifying leads, liaising with developers
- Assisting the Land & New Homes director to develop business across the group and increase profitability for the department
- Working towards set targets
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.