KS2 Class Teacher
The Holy Family Catholic Primary School
About the role
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and ambitious Key Stage 2 teacher from September 2023.
In our most recent OFSTED inspection (2019) it was noted that,‘..the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in the school is strong and the vast majority of parents are extremely supportive of the school.’
The Holy Family School is a welcoming and inclusive school, driven by its mission as a nurturing Catholic Community. Situated in Welwyn Garden City, in a beautiful area of Hertfordshire, we enjoy excellent facilities in extensive grounds including a dedicated outdoor learning provision.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers looking for a new challenge with the possibilty of leading a core subject or whole school well being and less experienced teachers, who are looking for a supportive school with knowledgeable staff to develop their skills further.
- be an outstanding creative classroom practitioner who strives for excellence for themselves and their pupils
- value children and take pride in their achievements, inspiring them to realise their potential;
- enjoy positive relationships and working as part of a team;
- be committed to reflect and improve practice through innovation and continued professional development.
In return we can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour for learning
- A staff team that is supportive, knowledgeable and welcoming
- Leadership time in addition to PPA time
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- A supportive governing Body
Applicants must be supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos, but need not be Catholic.
We have made a heartfelt video that will enable all prospective candidates to see how wonderful our school is which can be found here.Please also take a look at our Facebook hereand twitter herefor further information.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you have any further questions about the role please contact the school office to speak with Mrs Katie Linnane (HT). To arrange a visit please contact Jackie Willcocks (SBM) using the contact details below.
Please do not delay in responding as we aim to be flexible in our approach to interviews and may contact candidates before the closing date to begin the selection process.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.
Mrs Katie Linnane , Headteacher
Crookhams Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire AL7 1PG
Telephone: 01707 375518
Fax: 01707 320308
Email: [email protected]
Apply for this job