Ks1/2 Teacher – Term Time
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Ks1/2 Teacher – Term Time
- Start Date:September 2023
- App Close Date:30/03/2023 at 09:00
- Interviews:Week beginning 30th March 2023
Temple Grove Academy is committed to excellence in primary education.
A Class Teacher is required for September 2023.
Main Pay Scale – Negotiable dependant on subject knowledge.
Temple Grove Academy is seeking an experienced class teacher to join us on our journey to excellence. Our pupils do not always have the best start in life. We are determined for them to reach their full potential and for their aspirations to match our own.
We seek candidates who:
- Have high expectations and proven good practice;
- Are energetic and enthusiastic about teaching and learning;
- Show excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Believe in improving the outcomes for pupils and their community
- A commitment to CPD for all;
- Supportive staff and governors;
- LSA's to support personalised learning in classes;
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
Visits to the academy are warmly welcome. To obtain a recruitment pack or arrange an appointment please contact Darianne Hinks, Academy Office Manager, Temple Grove Academy. Friars Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 3UA. 01892 520562, or [email protected]
Temple Grove Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: Thursday 30th March.
Information about the school
Temple Grove Academy is a one form entry primary school located in Tunbridge Wells (near High Brooms train station). It has been managed by the Temple Grove Academy Trust since 2011 and has since achieved a Good rating from Ofsted in September 2019. In all five areas of judgement:
• Leaders are ambitious for their pupils. They work hard to provide a broad and engaging curriculum for everyone.
• Teachers have high expectations and pupils value the interesting work they are given.
• Leaders are determined that all children will learn to read at an early age • Through a rich curriculum, leaders aim for all pupils to be able to learn to manage their lives both now and in the future’
• There are well-planned opportunities for pupils to learn to keep themselves safe, including when online.
TGA’s school sits on 4 acres of land in the Sherwood Park area of Tunbridge Wells. The school has already heavily invested in its Forest School endeavour through the following infrastructure:
• Fire pit
• Mud kitchen
• Bespoke outdoor classroom
TGA aims to, overtime, further improve its facilities in order to become a local Forest School leader and offer not only year-round weekly sessions but also holiday camps and term time sessions to other local primary schools.
Job Contact Information
- Name:Darianne Hinks
- Address:Friars Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3UA
- Telephone: (01892) 520562
- Email: [email protected]