Home. There’s no place like it. And there’s no feeling like helping people create the joy of feeling truly at home.
At Dunelm, that’s what we do.
We’re the UK's number one choice for homewares be cause we make home life lovelier for our customers. And the caring and supportive culture we've created makes this a place you'll feel right at home too.
Our approach to how we work has been to create and encourage an environment of “Feeling at Home Wherever You Work”, ensuring we can work where it is effective for us, and at the same time we are able to collaborate and connect regularly with our teams and networks, so we are offering a balance of time working from home, working in the store centres and other locations.
We are looking for an established Junior Buyer to join our team. You will be expected to deliver commercial and timely product launches across our various brands, provide accurate reporting, oversee and manage website developments and updates while working with a broad supply base and internal teams.
Applicants must have the ability to make quick, commercial decisions, take pride in the attention to detail and organisational skills, and with the gravitas to drive sales forward in an extremely fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Achieve commercial results inline with the category targets, maximising revenue and margin whilst minimising refunds and other friction costs.
- Work with the Buying Team to source, develop and grow the product range for sale across our various brands.
- Managing the day to day range development including sample development and selection, photography, data collation and set live processes.
- Work with our content team to approve and launch new items onsite.
- Work with your buyer and the ME team to build plannograms for new launches
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Build strong and sustainable supplier relations, managing warehouse stock, delivery schedules and product returns.
- Negotiate discounts for and run supplier funded weekly flash sales and key sales events throughout the year
- Ensure our suppliers have advised key features and benefits for each product for the website
- Work with marketing to launch weekly affiliate deals, support advertising campaigns and provide appropriate product selections
- Rank and grade products with the aid of Buying Team team to ensure we are making the best use of the graded space available in our stores
- Successfully negotiate prices to ensure we hit our sales and margin budget
Our shared values of 'act like owners', 'keep listening and learning, 'long term thinking,and 'strongertogether' help ensure we are alwaysfinding better ways of doing things and spending our time focusing on what’simportant.
We recruit peoplefrom all types of backgrounds, who share our entrepreneurial, hands-on approachto work. We are committed to creating a fully inclusive environment that isrepresentative of our customers and locations. We recognise the value andimportance in inclusion and diversity and welcome applications from allcandidates, regardless of sex, age, race, religion, disability, neuro-divers