The One Group
IT Support Technician
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join a charity which aims to make the internet a safer place. This organisation does incredible things, and you can be a part of it! Completing your role and knowing you are working to fight a global problem will make you feel proud of the work you do and knowing you a great sense of achievement, by giving something back.
This is an onsite position, based in Cambridge 5 days per week. With plenty of free parking, cycle to work scheme and located close to the Busway, getting there shouldn't be an issue. You will work in a small, yet very collaborative team who support around 75 users.
With free training from day 1 (Fancy going through an AWS or Azure certification?), 35-hour weeks, perk box, free healthcare, and regular team building/away days you will be joining an organisation that not only cares about the work they do, but also the employees they have.
- Be the first point of contact for any IT related questions / Issues
- 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Own the new user lifecycle
- Get involved in Infrastructure and Security based projects
- Support the maintenance of the companies’ network
- Desktop Support
- Happy to work in the Cambridge office 5 days per week
- Previous experience in a 1st/2nd line role
- Worked in a windows environment
- Proactive, Sociable and Professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates must already be located in the UK with the full right to work
Please note overseas applicants and those who require sponsorship will not be considered for this role.
Current employees report an enormous sense of job satisfaction, working in a professional and supportive environment. Days are slightly shorter working either 08:00-15:30 or 08:30-16:00.
With regular pay reviews, strong pension contribution, yearly 'Away Days' and a great potential to increase your skillset, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information!