International Student Recruitment Manager
Working within the department of Marketing, Student Recruitment and Admissions (MSRA) within this university, you will be reporting into the Deputy Director of Student Recruitment and play a vital role in developing the university's global engagement and achieving ambitious student numbers.
You will be responsible for driving recruitment in key international markets and supporting in-county activities and development being undertaken. As international recruitment manager you will represent the University internationally, raise it's brand and profile globally, contribute to the achievement of the University's ambitious targets for international student recruitment and aid the university in developing strategic regional partnerships in line with the department's strategic plan, University's values, and wider Institutional Plan.
What's on offer:
This is a full-time (35 hours), permanent role offering hybrid working arrangements of 2-3 days in the office, based near Euston and there is flexibility with the hours you can work. International travel is required for this role, which would be approximately 16 weeks per year.
The role offers you the chance to have your input where your voice is heard, and your input is valued. This client offers training and each team decides on their own budgets where there is scope for project work within the role. You can create change and have a real impact, where the Deputy Director embraces ideas and your input.
- 30 days annual leave per annum plus bank and public holidays. In addition, the school is usually closed for up to six days a year over Christmas and Easter holidays.
- Pension Scheme – the school will contribute a sum equal to 18% of your salary while you pay 8%
- Interest free loans on annual season tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee assistance programme
Key duties include:
- Design, develop and deliver marketing strategies across specified markets to grow applications and enhance conversion for all the University's programmes
- Provide specialist market advice and information, practical assistance to the University's academic departments and key professional services involved in international activity
- Provide detailed market analyses to support colleagues' efforts. Complete regular reports to provide statistical and trend analysis, benchmarking activities, market research, horizon scanning and competitor analysis
- Update and maintain internal and external guidance on the equivalencies of local qualifications and to assist the admissions team and academic departments and wider university in applying this information consistently.
- Build up expert cultural knowledge and market intelligence to inform strategies for the International Recruitment team in advising the University's senior management and faculties.
- Support in-country agent representatives and partner institutions by providing regular training, updates and market intelligence, and coordination of on and off campus activity.
- Undertake market research to inform strategic use of targeted digital marketing activity and resource and develop capacity in international marketing operations for a specified region.
- Travel frequently, according to the agreed market plan to assigned markets, having arranged the itinerary for maximum impact.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience of working within international student recruitment experience within the higher education sector
- Excellent verbal communication – able to understand and convey complex information in a simple, easy to understand format
- Excellent written communication – able to convey complex information in a clear way
- A good team player – you will be supportive and encouraging to other team members and contribute to building team morale
- Able to liaise and network – you will liaise with others to disseminate information appropriately and to build key relationships
- Ability to analyse and research – you will identify existing method of analysis according to the data and objective and recognise and interpret trends or patterns in data
Please submit your CV for consideration today and if you meet the essential experience outline above, a member of the TPP team will be in touch to schedule a call with us. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days, then unfortunately you haven't been successful on this occasion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.