Interim Senior Category Manager Contract
Hackney, Greater London
Full Job Description
We are looking for a professional Interim Senior Category Manager to fill a vacancy in Hackney.
Interim Senior Category Manager
From: £390 per day
Contract: 36 hours per week
Roles and responsibilities:
* You will focus mainly on the procurement of refurbishment and maintenance contracts, providing holistic support to the Neighbourhoods and Housing Division.
* To contribute to commercial strategies, governance systems and procurement best practice through both strategic and operational activities, and will promote the benefits of procurement.
* Enhance construction procurement support to the Property Asset Management Service and Building Management Service.
* To oversee contracts negotiations and the contract management for major works and services.
Experience & Requirements:
* Proven experience of working in a Property / Housing related environment at a senior level.
* Strong experience of leading on major and minor works procurement projects relating to the repairs and maintenance of Property stocks.
* Demonstrable experience of achieving cost savings through procurement activities and the delivery of sustainable benefits.
* Procurement experience within a buildings / property / regeneration (new build) environment is essential.
Getting in touch:
If you are a professional Senior Category Manager and are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.