IFA Paraplanner – St Austell
St Austell, Cornwall
My clients are a successful wealth management firm, who are looking to add to its growing team of Paraplanners. The successful IFA Paraplanner provides the highest level of support to the Principal Partner at all times, whilst maintaining professional, accurate and compliant records. Support in advising clients on financial strategies, plans and products, complete illustrations, and reports. Communicate directly with the Practice Owners' clients, prepare for all meetings as well as meet with clients where appropriate.
As an IFA Paraplanner, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday 9 am-5 pm, with an hour for lunch.
The successful IFA Paraplanner will be offered:
- Salary £35,000 – £42,500
- Hybrid working (2 or 3 days in the office)
- Employee Assistance Programme (to support staff mental health and wellbeing)
- Study support, including exams and study guides.
To be considered for the IFA Paraplanner role you must have:
- Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA or Wealth Management environment.
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma PFS qualified or working towards it (or FPC qualified with significant industry experience);
As an IFA Paraplanner, your role will involve:
- Fully analyse clients’ requirements, develop cash flow models and accurately record client data
- Research and analyse financial products to meet Client requirements and objectives;
- Construct financial planning solutions (investment, retirement, tax and estate planning) supported by the production of computer models and reports;
- Prepare suitability letters and reports (liaising with administrators), taking full responsibility for the client files and back office IT records throughout the advice process;
- Prepare client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, asset and IHT summaries, discussion documents and computer models;
- Deal with general client queries and attend client meetings with the Partner as required
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.