The One Group
I am delighted to be working with a leading business who are based in south Cambridgeshire.
Not only is this role offering the opportunity to work within a fantastic team, it also offers hybrid working, a range of exceptional benefits, and the chance to be fully immersed in the full HR lifecycle. Due to the location of the office, a driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential.
Being the sole HR professional within the Cambridgeshire site (but working closely with the wider HR Team), you will be providing guidance and support to Managers across the company and working on various HR projects.
A snippet of the role consists of:
- Supporting Managers with ER case work
- Reviewing and updating policies, procedures and strategies
- Supporting the People Lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding, inclusive of learning and development, performance management and pay and benefits
- Working on various projects and rolling out training initiatives, alongside the Head of HR
- Maintaining and continuously updating the HR system
So, who am I looking for?
- A CIPD qualified professional who has a strong background in ER case management and has worked across a multi-site environment
- Someone who can adapt and communicate across all levels, both verbally and written
- A credible, confident, self-sufficient person who is enthusiastic and thrives building relationships
- An individual who is able to manage a heavy workload, prioritise and remain resilient
Ticking all the boxes and you want to hear more? Apply now!