Housing Team Leader
We’re excited to offer a new Housing Team Leader opportunity within our Customer Contact Centre. We’re changing our approach to ensure our customers receive a first-class service and prompt resolution to their Housing & Tenancy queries.
As the Housing Team Leader, you’ll manage a team of experienced Housing Officers, within a Contact Centre environment, handling a significant volume of direct and triaged inbound complex customer queries, including but not limited to:
- Anti-social Behaviour
- Neighbourhood Management
- Escalated calls from first line Customer Services Officers.
You’ll ensure your team are equipped and empowered to provide the very best first response service to our customers who contact us through a variety of channels, from social media to inbound calls and our Colleague App. Importantly, you’ll ensure the service our customers receive is right first time every time, avoiding the need to pass queries onto other teams in the organisation.
This is a full-time permanent position, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am – 6.15pm. You'll be based onsite with your team at our Birmingham Bath Row office.
As a Housing Team Leader, you will be:
- Responsible for leading a dynamic and fast-paced team of experienced Housing Officers to deliver a brilliant, seamless, right-first-time service to our customers always
- Overseeing the team’s day to day workload and ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards
- Driving the development of your team by providing coaching, mentoring and effective performance management and 1-2-1's.
Our ideal candidate? We’re seeking candidates who are passionate about delivering a brilliant customer service through high performing teams and who inspire others by role modelling behaviours. You’ll also have the following skills / experience:
- Knowledge and experience of managing and resolving complex Housing matters including Anti-Social Behaviour, Income, Estates, Lettings, Neighbourhood Management and Repairs
- Proven experience of supervising / managing a team in a high volume and fast paced customer services environment
- Experience of monitoring the performance of a team and undertaking performance management processes to ensure that issues are addressed quickly and effectively
- Willingness to work towards a Level 3 Housing qualification.
Who are Midland Heart?We’re a leading and ambitious housing organisation providing people with an affordable place to call home. We welcome people from every walk of life, at every stage of their career. We expect a lot from our people but in return you can be assured of a great place to work, where you will be well rewarded and where great people are able to succeed. Whether you want to build your career with us, or use your experience to move on, we’re here to develop your potential.
Interested?For a full Role Profile, please click ‘Candidate Information’ below. Applying is easy – simply click ‘apply’, submit an up to date copy of your CV clearly showing us how you meet the criteria set out in the advert. Our online Application Form will also ask you to complete a scenario based question enabling you to showcase your Housing knowledge and experience.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 26th March 2023.
Assessments for the role are expected to take place week commencing 03rd April 2023.
We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss any adjustments you might need in order to be successful in this role.
AddThis Sharing Buttons