Housekeeping SupervisorSlaley Hall Slaley Hall, Hexham, Northumberland, NE47 0BX
Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service?
Have you a keen eye for detail with cleanliness?
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you’ll be working alongside team members during each shift to ensure all hotel rooms are sparklingly clean and in tip-top condition as directed by the Head Housekeeper and/or Assistant Housekeeper.
We want to ensure our hotel guests have the best experience whilst staying in our hotel so the service each guest receives during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
What will I do?
- Assign housekeeping tasks to staff
- Inspection of work to ensure standards of cleanliness are met
- Schedule staff shifts and organising replacements as required
- Investigate and address complaints
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping team members as needed
- Be polite and courteous to all guests and visitors to the hotel at all times
- Encourages the conservation of energy and recycling at every opportunity
- Ensure hygiene and high standards are maintained at all times
- Ensures overall standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times
Is this role for me?
- Previous experience in a Supervisory role within a hotel housekeeping department
- Operational experience of 4* standards
- Ability to think on your feet
- Time management
- High attention to detail
- Have high standards and ensuring health & safety is adhered to
- Committed to delivering a high level of cleanliness
- Hands on and lead by example
- Work as a team
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.