St Austell Family Group
Isles of Scilly
The Isles of Scilly is a subtropical paradise. Nestled on St Mary’s, the largest of the islands, The Atlantic provides the perfect base for exploring all that this magical archipelago has to offer.
Working at this scenic inn offers the chance to discover a unique way of life with unrivalled views over the harbour. Pristine sandy beaches and turquoise bathing waters are all a mere stone’s throw away.
We’re looking for a Housekeeper to join our close-knit team. You’ll provide a warm welcome to guests, keep our rooms looking spick and span, and radiate an enthusiasm for delivering experiences that delight.
- Creating a warm welcome to guests comes naturally to you, making every first impression count to ensure experiences delight from the get-go.
- Having a wealth of experience in a similar role means you are able to recognise when team members need help and you’ll support where needed.
- You have a keen eye for detail and know cleaning and hygiene standards like the back of your hand. Keeping a watchful eye over customer feedback means you’re always adapting to maintain high standards and improve where necessary.
- You’ll maintain high standards of room cleanliness and servicing, ensuring everything is looking spick and span.
- Peak season can get pretty busy, but you thrive when working under pressure.
- A strong self-belief and enthusiasm spur you to achieve individual and team goals, with a flair for facing challenges constructively.
- You fit straight into a fast-paced, close-knit team.
- Good time management is one of your strengths.
- You feel at ease performing tasks to a tight schedule.
- You have a passion for hospitality and are proud to go above and beyond to provide an award-winning experience.
What we will offer you in return:
- 30% off food and drink in our pubs.
- 50% off overnight stays in our pubs.
- A free two-night stay in our pubs every year.
- Westfield Rewards, including discounts and rewards from hundreds of leading retailers, restaurants, and destinations.
- Cycle to work scheme on select roles.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Free food on shift.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Flexible working.
- Paid time off to volunteer for charity.
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we’ll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won’t be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.