Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Qualified KS2 Teacher with SEMH knowledge
I am currently recruiting for two qualified Teachers (or instructor) with SEMH experience to teach KS2 and KS4 student at their home in and around the Kirklees area. This is a full time role, and will require individual with knowledge of students that present with challenging behaviour or medical needs. It is important you have had prior experience learners that present with complex social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
Job Description and Spec:
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience teaching secondary school pupils at a primary model content including Math and English.
- Team Teach trained.
- Ability to plan and prepare materials personalised, but challenging to build the learners capabilities.
- Car driver essential with business insurance.
- Ability to develop a solid trusted relationship with the pupil.
- Must be able to travel to and from pupil’s place of study.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- -Competitive rates of pay from between M2 –M4 including SEN point (AWR Compliant)
- -On the job training provided by the school
- -24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants
- We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.