Highway Operative Grade 4
South Molton, Devon
Devon Highways is currently looking to recruita Highways Operative to work on our contract in South Molton.
As a/the Highways Operative you will be part of our Cyclical Team who are responsible forthe maintenance of over 300,000.00 drainage assets.
As the Highways Operative your duties & responsibilities will be:
- To work as part of a team
- Meet programme targets.
- Comply with company health, safety and environment standards.
- Carry out highway drainage cleaning as per the benchmark.
- Use on site electronic device.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Experience / knowledge required in using electronic devices.
- Candidate must carry out work to a high standard.
- Good timekeeping skills required.
- Candidate will require good knowledge of the west Devon area.
- Chapter 8 or 12D an advantage but can be supplied.
- Knowledge of using a jetting machine preferred but training can be provided.
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & Wellbeing scheme
- Personal development plans