Circle Health Group
- Ross Hall Hospital – Glasgow
Salary: up to £22,501 (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
Full time Permanent
The Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to join their team of staff.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Part time hours are also available. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Care Certificate.
- NVQ Level 1 and/or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 2 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent.
- Willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Previous experience in a Healthcare Assistant role.
- Health Care Assistant who can demonstrate compassionate supportive patient care within a consulting rooms setting and support the registered Nurse in delivery of safe and effective care.
- Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Excellent career development opportunities
Duties of this role include:
- To work as an integral part of the nursing and Multi-disciplinary team, providing a high standard of patient centred care, meeting the needs of patients, consultants and colleagues. Working within the multi-disciplinary team to deliver care, maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users under the supervision of a Registered Practitioner.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the HCA standard framework, understanding the standards in accordance with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Deliver a high standard of care in accordance with CHG policies and procedures.
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To secure the maximum salary band, candidates must demonstrate they meet all the job criteria fully.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”