Head Teacher (13895)
Southampton City Council
Redbridge, Greater London
Redbridge Primary is looking for the right person to lead our school with intuition, knowledge and innovation. To provide exciting, enriching and meaningful opportunities for all of our children and build upon the school’s achievements, harnessing the ethos, expertise and aspirations that are deeply embedded.
Our school is recognised within the local authority as being highly inclusive and effective. The combination of both nurture and high expectations thread through all aspects of school-life with the children, staff, parents and governors collectively sharing our aims to continually drive forward ongoing improvements.
We are looking for a truly inspirational leader who has:
- The ability to recognise and promote the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Detailed knowledge of safeguarding procedures, protocols and behaviour support management strategies.
- To be able to work flexibly, creatively and strategically to deal with challenges in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- The ability to analyse a variety of data and use the findings to evaluate and improve the school's performance.
- To be able to continue to build on a strong staffing structure with effective leaders, suitable delegation of responsibility and encouragement of responsibility at all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to focus clearly and encourage others in achieving the overall aims of the school and devising strategies to achieve them.
- Ability to challenge, influence and motivate self and whole school community to attain the highest possible standards for all pupils.
- A commitment to working with other schools and partners within the Bridge Education Trust as well as those outside of it.
We can offer you:
- "A highly committed staff team who are focused collectively on providing every pupil with the best education possible." (Ofsted, 2019)
- "A curriculum which is enriched with many experiences that contribute to a love of learning." (Ofsted, 2019)
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of highly skilled staff and an experienced and strongly committed Governing Board.
- Highly effective relationships with external agencies and the wider community.
- The benefits of working together as the Bridge Education Trust (Southampton) to share ideas, enhance leadership expertise, promote best practice, offer cross-school curricular and sporting opportunities
- A commitment to providing continued professional development.
- An established and inviting learning environment where leaders have a thorough knowledge of the specific needs of each individual pupil. This approach has resulted in teaching that is highly personalised.
- A caring, friendly ethos where everyone is valued.
We warmly welcome visits to our school.
Please contact our Business Manager, Debbie Yexley by calling 023 8077 6379 or via email to [email protected] notify us of your intention to visit on either:
Monday 20th March from 1pm – 2:30pm or
Thursday 23rd March from 9:30am -11:30am
Interviews on Monday 24th April and Tuesday 25th April 2023
Enquiries to [email protected]
Application packs can be found on-line at: