Head of Property Management – Cambridge
Our clients a well-respected Estate Agency are looking for a Head of Property Management in the Cambridge area.
To be considered for this role you must already be in a Head of Property Management position or a Senior Property Manager looking to step up.
As Head of Property Management, you’ll be required to work Full-Time.
The successful Head of Property Management will be offered:
- £28,500-£39,000 basic DOE
- OTE up to £50,000
- Company car
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
To be considered for the role of Head of Property Management you must have:
- Minimum of 4 Years of Property Manager experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and has a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organise and manage your time and workload
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
As Head of Property Management, your role will involve:
- Oversee the team of property managers
- Client liaising
- Organising inventories/check-ins
- Property visits
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors/ organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Deposits resolution
- Ensuring statute obligations are met
- Collection of rent
- Administration of new tenancies and tenancy extensions
- General office administration includes taking telephone inquiries and responding to emails
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.