Full Time Sales Assistant – Atherstone
Our fantastic Atherstone store is looking to expand its team!
This position is working 42 hours a week and may include weekends and bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in all areas of fish keeping, with some previous experience in fishkeeping with an enthusiasm for the hobby. The role involves aiding in the day-to-day maintenance of the store including caring for the wide variety of livestock that we carry and serving customers. High standards of customer service are important to our business and applicants should be enthusiastic and professional.
The person we are looking for should be a positive practical individual who is keen to be part of a strong happy team of staff who enjoy working in their vocational career.
As a Full-time sales assistant, the job will require the following;
· Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
· Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manner to maintain our high standards of customer care.
· Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
· Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
· Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
· Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organizing stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
· Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
· Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button above to email your CV and a cover letter. Please title your email 'Full Time Sales Assistant Vacancy' (and include your name) in the message box. Alternatively, you can drop your CV and covering letter into the store, and mark this for the attention of the manager.