Food & Beverage Supervisor
Delta By Marriott Cheltenham Chase
Food & Beverage SupervisorDelta By Marriott Cheltenham Chase Shurdington Road, Brockworth, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL3 4PB
Are you passionate about food and providing an outstanding customer experience?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced role where 2 days are never the same?
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will support the F&B Management team with the day to day running of the F&B outlets across the hotel.? Supervising the service of food, wine and other beverages and providing guests with a great experience.
What will I do?
- Preparation of the F&B outlets for service, following company standards and procedures
- Knowledgeable about food & drink content to be able to advise guests when they are placing orders
- Provide a friendly, courteous and discreet service
- Supervision of food, wine & beverages
- Ensure staffing levels to accommodate requirements
- Deal with any issues and complaints which may arise
- Support with stock taking, ordering and maintenance of equipment
- Deputise for F&B Management team in their absence
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in an F&B role, Meetings & Events, Banqueting, etc.
- Relevant qualifications in either food service management, hospitality management
- Supervisory/Management experience
- Up to date knowledge of F&B trends and best practice
- Good knowledge of wines & spirits
- Passionate about good quality food and providing an outstanding guest experience
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.