Financial Adviser – Manchester
Our clients, a well-respected Financial Planning firm in Manchester are currently looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to join their ever-growing team due to the levels of business they have coming through from their clients.
Working hours for the successful Financial Adviser:
- As a Financial Adviser, you’ll be required to work 35 hours a week, with the option to work from home.
The successful Financial Adviser will be offered:
- Up to £65,000 basic salary
- £100,000+ OTE
- Full paraplanning, administration, marketing, and business development support.
- Expenses and exam support are all provided.
- A high level of leads being provided by their introducers
As a Financial Adviser, your role will involve the following:
- Generating business and offering an excellent, bespoke service to those clients with a holistic approach.
- Effectively selling the company's services across a wide spectrum of financial products.
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests.
To be considered for the Financial Adviser role you must have the following:
- 3 years experience as a Financial Adviser
- An entrepreneurial approach
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ideally on the route to becoming a Chartered Adviser
- Flexibility to work around your clients
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.