Finance Business Partner
Vacancy Reference Number
- Finance Business Partner – Role Profile 2023.doc
Phoenix Futures has an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional working as our Finance Business Partner. This is a newly created position and will support our services (operations), strategic initiatives team, finance and central functions.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & IT, this is a varied role including understanding funding contract agreements and their required accounting treatment, supporting operations with financial modelling and business cases for contract variations, monitoring and reporting on Value for Money criteria and overseeing aspects of procurement and insurance.
You must be a qualified accountant or studying towards completing ACCA or CIMA qualifications and demonstrate practical experience of working to a similar level in a financial management role.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain, interpret and report on financial data to internal and external stakeholders.
You will be able to demonstrate your ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and believe it is important to include people with lived experience to ensure the needs of the people we support are represented. We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment where everyone is free to be themselves and we ensure equity of opportunity.
Please note, we will be assessing applications as they are submitted and may close this role should we find sufficient applicants with which to make our shortlist. As such, we would advise applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Finance Business Partner, please get in touch or apply today.
- Salary of £48,000 with London Weighting of £3,085.65, and potential for performance related pay of 7.5% dependent on organisational and personal objectives being met
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays (increasing each year to a maximum of 30 days)
- Benefits including season ticket loan, pension scheme and life assurance
- Support through occupational sick pay, eye-care vouchers and regular wellbeing talks and activities
- Continuous training and career development via PXL our dedicated learning management system
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance programme including telephone and online access