Circle Health Group
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Huddersfield Hospital – Huddersfield
Up to £23,595 (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
Full Time – Permanent
The Huddersfield Hospitalis part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- A working and up to date knowledge of IT systems (to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Secretarial/organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent in filing and archiving documents
- Previous EA/PA experience of working at a senior level
- Experience of taking minutes
- Ability to work with competing demands
- Development and maintenance of systems for managing documents including correspondence
- HR background desirable
A-Level Maths and English
Duties of this role include:
- Provide a confidential and professional administrative service to the Hospital Senior Management Team and assist in the smooth and efficient running of the hospital
- Support to the Hospital Senior Management Team to include but not limited to: diary management; point of contact for internal and external calls and accurate relay of associated messages; screen calls and visitors as appropriate; management of correspondence and e-mails; co-ordination of electronic diary; raising timely action points; preparing well presented data reports, PowerPoint presentations and other documentation
- Management of meeting documentation relative to the Senior Management Team (SMT) to include: timely issue of agenda and associated documentation; attending meetings to produce minutes and circulate as appropriate to the meeting. Meetings include Medical Advisory Committee, governance, operational and financial meetings
- Support the SMT in the management of @work by completing Scheduler or Scheduler plus responsibilities as appropriate
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To secure the maximum salary band, candidates must demonstrate they meet all the job criteria fully.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”