Estates Minibus Driver
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
Estates Minibus Driver
Location: Filton & WISE Campuses
FTE Salary : Up to £19,500 (Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience)
Hourly Rate: £10.11
Contract Type: Claims, Zero-Hours
Working Hours: Negotiable Hours
SGS is an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Financial Rewards and Benefits:
- Opportunity to make a positive impact within the community and on learners’ lives
- Competitive Pension Scheme- Corporate and support roles have access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), a flexible and pension accessible from the age of 55, with generous employer contributions of 16%
- Two weeks leave during the Christmas closedown period largely supported by the discretionary closure days provided by the College
- Extensive professional development with ongoing support for your personal & professional development, including 25% tuition discount for immediate family of SGS employees
- Family friendly policies and a proven commitment to supporting flexible working practices
- Access to ‘My Lifestyle’ discounted shopping benefits, cycle to work scheme and a Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free Annual Eye test
- All staff members can buy a TOTUM card(formerly known as NUS Extra cards) as part of being an affiliate member of the Students' Union
- Staff have access and supported to be part of inclusive or sustainable staff networks and communities
- Free car parking at all campuses (except Queens Road Art School)
- Access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources
- Subsidised onsite catering services including Starbucks Coffee
South Gloucestershire & Stroud Collegehas an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
For more information, please visit https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/
SGS College have an exciting opportunity for a Minibus Driver within the Estates Department at our Filton & WISE campuses.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Minibus Driving responsibilities
- Supporting wider Facilities team when required
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Minibus driving experience
- MiDAS certification & full driving license
Please apply online by: Monday 27th March 2023
Expected Interview Date: To be confirmed
The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory DBS Enhanced certificate as a requirement of the job.