Electrical Test and Inspection Engineer
About the job
Job Title: Electrical Test and Inspection Engineer
Location: North England/Scotland (Carlisle)
Salary: £36,000 – £38,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Ascot Services provides market leading solutions across a number of disciplines that includes; facilities management, construction services, engineering services, planned preventative maintenance and environmental solutions, all with 24/7 dedicated client support.
We are expanding our team and are recruiting for an Electrical Test and Inspection Engineer to join our already successful team of Engineers across the North of England and Scotland area.
- Maintenance Repair Works
- Periodic Electrical Installation Inspection and Testing
- Emergency Light Testing
- Electrical Remedial Works
- Working on multiple sites throughout the UK
- Ensuring H&S Procedures are followed
- Completing and submitting the relevant documentation
- The ideal candidate will be based centrally to cover our sites in Barrow, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Must be fully qualified Electrician and hold the relevant certificates (C&G2330/2356 or C&G2351/2355) and 17th Edition Reg's (C&G2382)
- Must hold test and inspection qualifications (C&G 2391 or C&G 2394/2395)
- Experience of Commercial Electrical Installation Works
- Experience of Fixed Wire Testing & Inspection, and Emergency Lighting Systems
- Full Clean Driving License
- Be prepared to multi-skill
- Have lots of Initiative
- A Positive Attitude
- Have a good understanding of/willingness to learn Health & Safety regulations
- Be keen to develop skills and grow within the company
- Experience of AHU & AC Servicing / Maintenance
- Other trade related qualifications (AC, Mechanical / Plumbing, BMS, etc)
- PASMA / IPAF, PAT Testing and SSSTS
- Opportunity to be part of an on-call rota
- Attractive benefits package
- Company vehicle, fuel card, tablet and specialist tools provided
- £150 weekly on-call benefit + £50 per call out + Inflated hourly rate if called out
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NEST pension
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Test and Inspection Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrician, Multi Skilled Electrical Technician, Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Installation Engineer, Electrical Tester, Machine Electrician, Field Service; may also be considered for this role.