Education Recruitment Branch Manager – Bristol
We are pleased to be working with a leading name in Education recruitment in the UK. This business has been established for nearly 20 years and they have become one of the most successful and well-known suppliers of educational staff to schools across the UK.
This agency has a significant amount of exclusive business on their books due to their personalised bespoke approach, as they really take time to get to know their schools’ hiring needs. They have a dedicated team who understand the sector combined with excellent market knowledge keeping them apart from competitors.
Our client is looking to appoint a Branch Manager for their Southwest and Wales team to lead the team based in Bristol to a new level. This role is a billing role, and you would be expected to run a small desk of approximately 50 – 75 days a week.
This role involves:
- Responsibility for the overall Branch performance
- Developing and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Generating new business in line with relevant targets
- Supporting and mentoring internal staff
- Dealing with performance targets and HR related matters
- Reporting financial data to the Directors
- Working in line with company policies to achieve targets set for the Branch and the company as a whole.
- At least 2 years agency recruitment experience
- A strong track record of delivering results and managing a team (ideally within the education recruitment sector)
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational and leadership skills
- A driving license.
- Extremely competitive basic salary up to £50k depending on experience.
- Highly attractive commission and bonus scheme
- Work from home option for up to two days a week after initial training period
- Shift pattern working hours and reduced working hours during the school holidays.
- Late start/early finish every Friday during term time.
- 90 minute lunch break once a week
- Personal time hours off work which doesn’t affect annual leave allowance.
- Staff wellbeing package including fruit basket, counselling services, employee assistance programme, access to 24/7 online GP services, discounts at many retailers, gyms and cinemas.
If you're interested in this Recruitment position, contact Gemma Hill at Permanent People today.