Dynamic and Inspirational Class Teacher for KS1
Teach West Berkshire
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC AND INSPIRATIONAL TEACHER FOR KS1
FULL TIME/PART TIME (MPS/UPS) – POST START DATE SEPTEMBER 2023
Are you an enthusiastic and creative practitioner?
Do you want to work in a school that offers flexibility and truly values the wellbeing of its children and staff?
We are the school for you and you are the teacher for us!
Our vision 'living life in all its fullness' is one where everyone aspires to excellence.
If you share our vision, in developing young people to be resilient, independent and curious lifelong learners, we welcome your application.
WE CAN OFFER
- enthusiastic children who are ready to learn
- an experienced and very dedicated staff
- an educational philosophy that values lifelong learning
- an environment where wellbeing is a priority
- a well-resourced and attractive setting including outdoor learning spaces for all classes
- very supportive parents
- a highly committed and active Governing Board
- guaranteed leadership development
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- is an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner with high expectations for all children and young people
- is able to demonstrate flexibility, excellent teamwork and a commitment to our values
- is professional, with infectious enthusiasm and resilience
- values relationships
- is a calm and considered decision maker who pays attention to detail
- can lead in a curriculum area
- can support staff, children and families and work closely with governors and external agencies
- is committed to personal and school development
Moving into the area? We can offer assistance in finding local accommodation.
We encourage any applicants to visit the school. Please contact the School Business Manager to arrange your visit.
This School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a criminal records self-disclosure form and successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.