Domestic Assistant / General Assistant / Laundry / Days
St Philips Care Group
Market Drayton, Shropshire
Domestic, General Assistant and Laundry Assistant – Part time 28hrs per week – to cover maternity leave
With an option to go onto bank once maternity cover is over
£9.50ph , some weekends may be required
Plus extra bank hours if required.
St Philip's Care is dedicated to providing outstanding care to our clients which is why we have been named 'The most outstanding care group in the UK' and ‘The most improved Dementia Care Group in the UK’ by the UK Over 50s Housing Awards.
Residential Care Home is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Domestic Housekeeping Assistant to assist in the day to day running of a busy and vibrant care establishment.
Reporting to the Care Home Manager, the incumbent will set and maintains a high standard of cleanliness throughout the home and the care of the fixtures and fittings.
Benefits of working with the St Philips Family
- A supportive, inclusive, friendly working environment
- The opportunity to progress and gain further qualifications “learn while you earn!”
- 4-weekly pay periods
- Full training given
- Paid induction and shadow shifts
- E – Learning incentive scheme
- Paid holiday
- Flexible opportunities to fit around your life
- Rewards scheme for all staff
- Refer a friend bonus scheme worth £100.00
- To be part of the St Philip’s Care family across the UK
- The chance to change lives
- Option to join the people pension if not automatically enrolled.
Candidates Should Have:
- A flexible approach to work
- Be able to drive
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Be able to use resources economically and effectively
- Beware of correct cleaning solutions and equipment for correct job
- Be aware of the responsibility to report any accidents, untoward incidents, hazards and unsafe equipment
- An awareness of COSHH and health and safety in the workplace.
As a Domestic and Laundry Assistant it would be desirable to have:
- Previous experience of care work in a Hospital or Care Home.
- An interest for Care of the Elderly
We look forward to hearing from you!