Document Production Officer – Apprentice
We reserve the right to close vacancies earlier than the specified date should we receive sufficient applications. If interested, please complete an application as early as possible.
Are you a motivated self-driven individual looking for a fresh challenge?
This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate, offering specialist industry apprenticeship training and the ability to grow your career.
This apprenticeship is accredited through the British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF) for which you will study and gain a Level 3 Qualification as a Print Technician, and provides a rare opportunity to work and train in an environment that utilises both Digital, Wide Format and Mail enclosure Technology, with a highly motivated team of friendly and experienced staff here at Liverpool City Council.
It is a 30-month fixed term and you will be based in our Victoria House Office in L20, close to Sandhills Station. The position will require some manual work and is office based.
The successful candidate will have:
– Good communication and computer skills,
– A flexible work approach
– Attention to detail
– Able to work well under pressure
– Ability to use own initiative
– Take a positive and passionate attitude towards new challenges
– The ability to learn new skills and implement these into a fast paced working environment
– A passion for working in the printing industry
– Desire to progress, grow & thrive
In return, Liverpool City Council will offer you a generous benefits package which will include:-
- 26 days contractual annual leave
- Access to Cycle2Work scheme discount
- Access to Merseytravel Apprentice Travel Card scheme (subject to conditions)
- Access to local business discounts
- Access to 20% Staff discount on membership to Lifestyles Fitness Centres
- Employee Volunteering Scheme
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact our apprenticeship team by emailing [email protected]