Daylesford Organic Limited
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Distribution Team Member to join the Supply & Logistics team based at our Daylesford Farm, Gloucestershire (GL56)
Salary £22,000 pa. 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, rotating shifts of 09:30-18:00 and 8:00-16:30.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Training and development to advance your career
- Staff shuttle bus service
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford 30% discount from day 1
- Bamford 60% discount on skin care range from day 1
- 10% Discount across our pub group
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurant, and cinema tickets
- Wellness-focused – employee helpline, the voluntary health cash plan,
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- 2x Company parties per year
- Organic veg boxes – seasonal
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Straight shifts, good work-life balance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
About the role
As a member of our Distribution team, you’ll be responsible for the resolution of all distribution-related issues and queries in a timely manner for our internal and external customers. You will do this by ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times and effective communication is maintained across the department. You will liaise with suppliers on a regular basis, ensuring all POs are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To respond to all emails sent to distribution in a timely manner.
- To monitor all warehouse picking discrepancies and returns to the warehouse ensuring clear communication with both stores and the warehouse.
- To help prepare for weekly and monthly stocktakes.
- To advise stores and customers of any shortages or delays with orders
- To place all wholesale customer orders
- To help with the daily wholesale receipting and dispatching of orders.
- To investigate and resolve invoice queries
- To investigate any reported discrepancies from wholesale customers and process customers returns were necessary
We are looking for an individual with previous administrative experience, ideally within a similar supply chain role, who has a natural ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Approachable and cooperative attitude with the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office and advanced Excel skills
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter