Dinner (Evening) Host
The Principal York
York, North Yorkshire
JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey…
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DINNER HOST AT THE PRINCIPAL
What you'll be doing…
From working in the restaurant or bar to an event or wedding, this role is varied and you must be flexible. Duties include:
- Assisting in creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests.
- Ensuring that all guests’ requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively.
- Assisting in the set up and preparation, and providing service duties for events or weddings as required
- Taking drinks orders and serving drinks to guests at their table or throughout the venue.
- Maintaining positive working relationships with colleagues – we are an enthusiastic, authentic bunch of individuals who truely care about teamwork and great service!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements…
To succeed in the role of Dinner Host,you will need the following qualities and skills.
- To be passionate about delivering great service and creating memorable events!
- Previous experience with hotels is advantageous but not essential
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
- Pleasant, bubbly personality.
- Must be able to work eveings and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture…
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click hereto watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact [email protected].