Dining Assistant – Clarendon Lodge
Are you looking to continue your customer service career with a respected care charity?
Do you want full/part time hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
Our care home, Clarendon Lodge, are now seeking Dining Room Assistants to join their dedicated Care team. We welcome those with prior care experience in a front of house or customer service role. Overall as long as you are able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to delivering excellent customer service to our residents, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Dining Room Assistants, you will:
- Prepare the dining room for residents’ service.
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc for meals
- Serve meals to residents and respond politely and professionally
- Wash up as required and undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas
To apply, you will need to:
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Have an understanding of food hygiene and the importance of food to our residents.
- Prior experience of working in a front of house, kitchen or customer service role.
As Dining Room Assistant for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer:
- Free learning and development
- Free DBS
- Paid breaks
- Overtime Incentive scheme
- 28 days paid holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of career milestones
- Company pension scheme – employers contribution matched up to 6%
- 2 x Salary Death in Service benefit
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to undertake RQF level qualifications with an endorsed Skills For Care provider
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.