Digital Transformation Clinical Lead
Circle Health Group
- Head Office – Central London
Circle Health Group are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Digital Transformation Clinical Lead to join their team of staff.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse or Registered Allied Health Professional.
- Evidence of ongoing continuous professional development.
- Evidence of a post-graduate qualification/training in a relevant subject.
- Evidence of Clinical Safety Officer Training (or a willingness to complete).
- Extensive experience in clinical practice at Director of Clinical Services level or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in the implementation and management of an electronic healthcare record (EHR).
- Experience of the independent sector.
- Experience of development of clinical pathways and pathway redesign.
- Proven track record of using professional knowledge to initiate and instigate change related to the planning and delivery of clinical services and changing clinical working practice.
- Experience of working across professional boundaries, able to enthuse and inspire others using advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Proven programme management and project skills.
- Proven ability to engage effectively with a broad range of multi-professional stakeholders within and outside the organisation.
- Experience of working in clinical informatics.
- Experience of leading technology-based clinical projects in a complex environment.
- Experience of using quality improvement methodologies.
Duties of this role include:
- You will provide expert clinical advice and direction to the design, evaluation and development of digital transformation and change programmes to ensure that they deliver safe, effective and evidenced-based services to meet the needs of both patients and clinicians.
- You will lead on clinical safety for systems and processes in the design, testing and implementation of technology solutions.
- You will lead on ensuring that there is a robust governance framework for the review and development of evidence-based nursing and clinical content for Circle’s electronic patient record (EPR), clinical systems and new digital health technologies.
- You will work with other members of the Group Clinical Team and Group Medical Team to ensure that the right subject matter experts are engaged with the DTP, as required.
- You will support the Group Clinical Director in leading the nursing and allied health professional (AHP) workforce in developing new ways of working with digital health solutions.
- You will support the Chief Medical Officer, Group Clinical Director and Group Medical Director with the development of the clinical digital strategy as part of the wider group clinical strategy.
- You will act as a core member of the Digital Transformation Programme Board.
- You will represent the Chief Medical Officer, Group Clinical Director and Group Medical Director at Digital Transformation Project Boards, as required.
- You will have line management responsibilities for the Digital Transformation Clinical Partners.
Salary & Benefits
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Management Bonus Scheme
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Life insurance
- One paid charity/volunteer day per year
- Extensive rewards and voluntary benefits including blue light card
- Free wellbeing services
- High Value Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
…and much more!
“Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.
To find out more about the Circle Health Group Philosophy: https://careers.circlehealthgroup.co.uk/why-circle/our-philosophy”