Digital Marketing Manager
Orpington, Greater London
Digital Marketing Manager
Country Choice, Orpington (Hybrid)
Salary up to 45k + additional benefits
Digital Marketing and technological improvements are in rapid growth in Country Choice and is critical to supporting the customer journey and business growth strategy. We are looking for a Digital Marketing manager to work cross functionally with key functions across the business which encompasses all aspects of Digital Marketing.
This is a great all rounder role for someone to take complete ownership of the Digital and Technology areas for the business, with control of all digital elements, with a focus on continuous modernisation.
This is a hybrid-based role with a blend of office and home working, the office is located in Orpington, so you must be within a commutable distance to attend site at least once per week.
What you’ll be doing:
Country Choice Websites
• All elements of strategy, objective, development of the company websites
• Ongoing maintenance and management of the sites
• Ecommerce – continuous optimisation of online ordering aligned to company strategy to maximise growth potential
• Work closely with PR agency – strategy, planning, implementation
• Content planning and creation to ensure maximum exposure, leading to new customers
• Creation of relevant paid campaigns on Social Media platforms
• Support customer growth and retention plans
• Create campaigns to target key customers and leads
• Build, develop and implement Salesforce within Country Choice aligned to strategy and plan
• Salesforce Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud full roll out and ongoing development working closely with Sales and Marketing teams
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience working in a similar role ideally in an FMCG, B2B environment, with proven digital experience
• Digital Marketing background with a track record that generates significant incremental business
• Proven experience of building and maintaining websites, social media and CRM, ideally within ecommerce
• Creative flair with ability to create meaningful content across various social media platforms
• Experienced in stakeholder management across all levels
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Full conversant with Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel
• Strong track record of creating business cases and delivering technology and innovation
• Project management ‐ strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage cross‐functional teams
• Able to juggle several projects and priorities
• Experience across the following key platforms:
- Salesforce SAP hybris- beneficial
- Tools: Hotjar
- Email: Marketing Cloud
- Social Media: Social Pilot
In return we offer a competitive base salary, additional holiday purchase options to top up your standard annual leave entitlement and our award-winning food with significant discounts!
At Country Choice, everyone is welcome. We don’t want you to ‘fit our culture’ we want you to help define it and we actively celebrate the unique talents of each and every colleague. We don’t just look at your CV, we’re more focused on who you are and your potential. As part of our values, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a voice, is appreciated and has the same opportunities. We work hard to ensure that everyone feels part of our business, as we care for one another and connect the world through food and trusted partnerships. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that everyone belongs and thrives at Country Choice and we recognise that Country Choice can only thrive when everyone feels they belong. We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our resourcing team who will be happy to support you.