Digital Marketing and Social Media Apprenticeship
Location:London, E1 7DA
Salary:£291.00 per week
Sector:Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Application Deadline Date:28/03/2023
Working Week:Monday to Friday. 830-1730.
We are looking for an apprentice to specialise in social media content and e-Commerce.
None specifically, but you should be able to showcase your creative skills.
• Attention to detail is critical
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent grasp of English with particular attention to grammar, spelling etc
• Can-do attitude
You should have a creative mind and approach to writing engaging and meaningful content. You should also have some understanding of direct sales and customer engagement.
Training to be Provided
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
There is a full-time role available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Some key duties are;
• You will pay special attention to creating engaging content
• Manage and run social media campaigns
• Analyse data for social media campaigns
• Make recommendations based on social media engagement
You will also play a key role in developing and supporting the e-Commerce activity. This is a new initiative, so developing key strategies for sales and growth are pivotal in making this a success. There is the opportunity to really make this your own and be a key part in the growth of the business.