Data and Insights Officer
NFP People Limited
Data and Insights Officer
Are you a Data and Insights Officer with relevant data management experience? We have an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation supporting carers.
Position: Data and Insights Officer
Location: Wiltshire, Semington
Salary: £28,000 per annum (FTE)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Contract: Permanent after a satisfactory probationary period of 6 months
Benefits: 28 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
Closing Date: 30th March 2023
About the Role
A vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic Data and Insights Officer specialising in managing and analysing data to join a friendly Team. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising and Engagement, the successful candidate will enjoy a varied and rewarding role within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. You will be working closely with the Operations Team Leaders to support the operation of the operations database. Flexible working arrangements can be offered to the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of the Data and Insights Officer include:
- Responsibility for the timely import of data from multiple sources into the database.
- Building and maintaining efficient processes to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Providing support and training for all users of the database.
- Maintain data quality within the database by following a regular housekeeping calendar and data.
- To manage database improvement projects as agreed with the Data Manager through initial investigation, development, and implementation.
- To develop the digital dataset within the database in association with the Operations and Business Support Teams.
- Responsibility to report to SLT and Team Leaders on a range of data sets required to monitor and evaluate services and their impact.
- Adhere to data protection legislation and regulations. Keep abreast with the latest developments and guidance from the charity and data protection regulators on data protection.
We are looking for a Data and Insights Officer with relevant data management experience. You will have demonstrated experience having successfully worked with data within a business setting and excellent and demonstratable business intelligence skills.
To succeed in the role of Data and Insights Officer, your key skills will include:
- Understanding of Databases processes and systems.
- Understanding of dealing with confidential issues.
- Understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent Data Insight Skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently under supervision.
- Ability to follow processes and record data accurately.
About the Organisation
3 in 5 of us will become a carer at some point in our lives. Whether we are caring for a parent, partner or family member with an illness or disability, caring is a rewarding and demanding role. Unpaid carers save the economy over £132bn every year – that’s the cost of a second NHS. The carers the organisation supports saves the local economy over £961 million a year.
The charity helps carers access services, information, education and training, respite, and breaks from their caring role. They ensure they have a voice that is heard and work with health and social care professionals and employers to raise carer awareness and develop best practices.
You may have experience in areas such as Data, Data and Insights, Insight, Data Officer, Data Manager, Insights Officer, Head of Insight, Insight Manager, Director of Insight, Head of Strategy, and Insight, Charity Head of Data, Insight and Evidence, Evidence and Insights Manager.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is being advertised by NFP People on behalf of the organisation.