Customer Services Agent
We are currently seeking a Customer Services Agent to join the team at Wenvoe, Cardiff.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be working within a small team in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for customer sales/orders and enquiries within our Aggregates and Asphalt department.
The key accountabilities and work outputs are:
- Telephone and email orders to and from customers
- An adept and timely response to customers’ enquiries, queries and complaints in an efficient and professional manner
- Proactive planning and tracking orders to completion
- Scheduling and rescheduling orders whilst utilising haulage fleet effectively
- Compiling and maintaining accurate records as required
- Communicating effectively with commercial and production teams and also haulage partners
The key skills for this role are:
- Excellent IT Knowledge
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and work to a high level of accuracy
- A natural curiosity and interest in other departments and ways of working
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to work with a small team
Excellent written and communication skills are also essential. Previous experience working in the market is desirable though not essential as training will be given. A good familiarity of the local geography is essential.
The business places the highest importance on sustained standards of excellence in all aspects of Health Safety and Environmental management and you will be expected to contribute to the Company’s zero harm culture.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered including pension and life assurance.