Customer Service Assistant – Nights
Customer service assistant – nights
About bp retail
At the heart of customer facing roles, and at the forefront of the ever-changing market and supporting our customers with their every need. You can find out more about bp retail here
What we are looking for
Individuals with a passion for customer service and who are energised by working together as a collaborative team within a fast-paced retail environment. We don’t expect all who apply to have previous retail experience, as you will be provided with online and on the job training to support you to develop the skills and capabilities you will need to perform your role at bp.
What you will be responsible for
- Making sure that safety of yourself, your colleagues, and the customer, in line with bp policies and procedures, is your top priority
- Serving our customers and operating the till
- Preparing and serving beverage and food items from our Wild Bean Café
- Stock management – from taking deliveries, to replenishing the store and stock rotation
- Being proactive with supporting bp’s many offers, promotions and bp loyalty scheme
- Carrying out cleaning duties in all aspects of the store, facilities, and forecourt.
What you will be rewarded with
- Job security
- Competitive pay rates – we are accredited to the Real Living Wage Foundation, and this is the same for all applicants, from the age of 16
- The opportunity to progress
- Paid holiday
- Family leave
- Flexible hours
- 25% discount on in store goods *exclusions apply
- Pension scheme
- Share save scheme.
How to apply
To apply for a position at bp, you can log into the applicant portal on bpretailjobs.com and either create an account or log into one you have already created, and then apply for the roles you are interested in through the Apply button at the bottom of each page. All you will need to fill out is your personal details and attach an up-to-date CV and you will be able to submit your application.
Applicants welcome from 16+