Customer Service Administrator
The One Group
Our exclusive client in St Ives are looking to recruit for a number of roles ranging from Permanent, temporary, Full time and Part time with Hybrid working available upon completion of training.
These roles are all offering an extremely competitive salary along with a very generous benefits package including subsidised restaurant, wellness zone and recently refurbished onsite Gym with new state of the art equipment including:
- Free of charge Gym access
- Full and varied timetable of online classes
- One to One coach consultation
- Monthly workshops designed to introduce you to new training types, as well as a monthly coach led class to put you through your paces.
Now the role…
Are you an outgoing and self-motivated individual who has a strong desire to maximise customer service and would like to join a business who has a history of providing premium sports equipment across the world?
You will need to be a confident individual who enjoys a varied, fast paced position and can work under pressure. Do you possess excellent communication skills, with a methodical approach and strong attention to detail then this could be for you?
Main duties to include:
- Dealing with order processing, taking payments
- Collecting customer invoices and statements
- Running reports
- Update customers/Clients files using CRM
- Input of data
- Adhoc administrative duties.
- Regular charity events
- Generous discount on products
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- 23 days + BH
This really isn't an opportunity to miss out on