Current Opportunities at Aimbridge Hospitality EMEA
Holiday Inn Express Derry
Strand, Greater London
Who are we?
Holiday Inn Express Derry / Londonderry is part of the Global IHG brand and the property is managed by Aimbridge Hospitality EMEA, who are a division of the global Aimbridge Hospitality brand, overseeing over 1,600 hotels and resorts across the world.
What is in it for you?
As part of the Aimbridge team, you will have access to a suite of benefits that include
- Hotel discounts portfolio wide – Staff rates and up to 50% discount on food & beverage and spa
- Wagestream – Stream up to 40% pay as it is earned and set automatic savings to support your financial wellbeing.
- 24/7 access to our employee assistance programme
- Starting salaray above national minimum wage
- Flexible working opportunities
As Receptionist, you will be the first and last point of contact for our guests, ensuring a smooth check in/out process for all. Ensure the Guest Services Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and other departments. Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities. Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
Based in the Strand Road, you will be part of a team of passionate people who know that being the best doesn’t always mean working around the clock. Holiday Inn Derry / Londonderry, 31 Strand Road.
What do we need from you?
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience and living through our brand standards.
- GCSE English and Maths
- Experience of Microsoft office products
- Knowledge of Opera or other hotel PMS preferred
- Ability to work shif patterns and weekends
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
At Aimbridge we believe personality is key, so it goes without saying that you will have bags of personality and a real flair for hospitality.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Aimbridge EMEA today. Your dream job awaits…
At Aimbridge, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.